About Ekurhuleni Artisans and skills Training Centre
(EASTC) Ekurhuleni Artisans and Skills Training Centre, Eastc for short, offers you the opportunity to better your life through learning practical skills that matter.
The many courses we offer specifically cater for:
- School leavers wishing to specialise in a trade.
- Skills upgrades for individuals already working in a trade.
- People wanting to gain access to or complete a trade test.
- Pensioners or others interested in a second career.
Eastc courses in the following skills are very popular and always fill up quickly, so make sure you register as soon as possible: Electrical, Boilermaking, Welding, Industrial Carpentry, Aircon and Refrigeration, Bricklaying and Plumbing. Register at Eastc today. And change your life forever.
Monday - Thursday: 08h00 - 16h00
Friday: 08h00 -13h00
Saturday: 08h00 -15h30
Monday - Friday: 08h00 - 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 - 13h00
- Aircon and Refrigeration
- Painting and Decorating
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Sheet Metal Work
- Pipe Fitting
- CNC Programming
- Fibre Optic Technician
- OSP Civil Works Specialist
- Data Cabling (LAN)
- Shield Metal Arc Welding - Mild Steel
- Auto Electrical
- Petrol & Diesel Mechanic
- Pre-Trade Test Training
- and many more