About CNC production & Training Centre
It is our vision to become an established brand in the Exploration & Mining Industry by providing only high quality products and services to our customers.
We desire to create life-long learning opportunities for individuals and to significantly reduce the skills shortage in the technical disciplines in South Africa
1. Research & Development Enhance service life and reduce overall costs. It is a useful tool for all business owners
2. CAD/3D Modelling We are able to make a model of any part and this will help determine early weaknesses. This also aids in the manufacturing process to ensure that components are within specification
3. CAM Programming As an authorized training provider and agent for EdgeCAM, we are able to assist with programs for components in the most effective way. It also minimizes programming time, reducing the overall cost of components
4. General & Precision Engineering Offering a wide reange of machining capabilities, we are able to offer cost effective and lasting solutions. Machine capabilities: CNC Turning, Conventional Turning, CNC Milling, Conventional Milling, Gearcutting and Slotting
5. Hydraulics This is a powerful and useful tool, both cost effective and versatile in its use. send me the logo and Call tracker number i will see what i can do What sort of training do we offer? We offer various courses such as: Introduction to CNC Quality Control Basic Operator and Programmer Practical Setter Course Advanced Lathe Programming Basic Milling CAD CAM (EdgeCam/MasterCAM) CNC Simulator Companies whom have trained with us include: AIDC (Automotive Industry Development Centre) NTIP (National Tooling Initiative Programme) CONSOL De Beers Industrial Diamonds Adlam Engineering Afrit Demag Cranes & Components Engineering Keys & Pins Kwikot Weirr Minerals Ekhuruleni East College And many more…