INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER â WESTLAKE, CAPE TOWN
- Ad Placed : 12 Nov 2018 14:00:47 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
(*CONTRACT*) INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER REQUIRED IN WESTLAKE, CAPE TOWN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Computer knowledge including MS Office and the Internet is a prerequisite, especially researching online quality educational resources
- Experience creating assessments
- Knowledge of the Further Education and Training and Higher Education markets
- Experience in the educational publishing environment
- Experience designing/creating online learning material
- Familiarity with the Socratic method of teaching
- Previous teaching experience
- Previous course/ curriculum design experience
- Knowledge of and previous experience using learning management systems such as Blackboard
Skills / Duties:
- Design and develop digital learning content based on storyboards developed by an instructional designer
- Effect changes to digital learning content based on feedback
- Capture content on various Learning Management Systems
- Design UX for various online learning platforms and digital learning content
- Perform any duties as requested from time-to-time by the Academic Manager or Chief Operating Officer
Applicants must reside in WESTLAKE, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.