- Ad Placed : 17 Feb 2020 12:30:27 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
YOU ARE IN DEMAND!!! This established national concern based in BRACKENFELL needs you TODAY to join their team as INTERNAL SALES PERSON!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
BASIC SALARY: MARKET RELATED
START DATE: IMMEDIATELY
- Attend to customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Generate more sales, ensure customer satisfaction, by providing excellent customer service.
- Control stock levels and doing regular stock count.
- Determine customer requirements and advising on products, price, warranties as well product use and care
- Advise customers with regards to range of product, which product would be best, in order to satisfy the customers’ needs
- Demonstrate and explain the company’s product types
- Place stock orders with buyers if necessary
- Count stock for replenishment
- Assist with ongoing management of stock such as product inventories and participating in stock takes
- Attend to relevant admin tasks including up keep of customer book, special orders file, forwarding of invoices and other relevant paperwork.
- Ensure merchandising standards and that the products are priced correctly.
- Ensure good housekeeping of work area
- Perform any work related task as delegated by superior.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A National Senior Certificate (relevant tertiary education advantageous)
- A clear criminal and credit record
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in similar role/hardware environment
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Planning, time management & Organizing Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Ability to handle pressure
- Stock counting and Stock control
Meet all of the above? Interested? DON’T DELAY EMAIL TODAY TO Monique@statusstaffing.com or telephone 021 421 1917 ask for Nicky.
If you’ve not heard back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this role. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.