- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 20:31:01 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
YOU ARE IN DEMAND!!! This established national concern based in Airport Industrial needs you TODAY to join their team as a Sales Representative!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
SECTOR: Air & Sea Freight
BASIC SALARY: Market Related
START DATE: Immediately
- Sign new business in the Distribution market for the Cape Region and meet monthly and annual new business targets set.
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing sustainable clients.
- Manage client relationship.
- Monthly billing and financial reporting.
- Represent the brand.
- Analysis of Maintaining client data
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Assist in tender/proposal production and delivery
- Create sustainable value for customers by adopting an innovative approach to their business.
- Ensure required monthly and accumulative targets are met.
- Implementation and communication of signed business.
- Management of debtor’s days of signed clients within the company’s requirements.
- Inter department communication.
- Tender preparation and presentation.
- Identifying cross silo solutions and working with other Department Heads
- Working with other BDM’s and RSM to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Mentoring junior New Business Sales Executive.
- Succession Planning
- Ensure all client files are updated and maintain as per the company procedures and Quality Management System.
- Carry out any other duties as may be requested by management.
- Update and maintain the internal CRM System.
- Meet the expected client call ratio KPI as indicated by your manager.
- Ensure that any service failures are recorded using the internal QMS System. CAPA form.
- Ensure that any continuous improvement measures are reported and recorded on the CIP form.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Grade 12
- Advanced computer skills in Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales, preferably in logistics, supply chain and/or freight forwarding.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years key account management experience
- Experience in prospecting for New Business
- Experience in achieving new business targets set
- Tender Management
- Experience in selling cross silo solutions
- Developing and managing a qualified new business pipeline
- Reporting day to day to the Regional Sales Manager
- Monthly reporting
- Property market & economic principles
- Property financing an advantage
- Trust & company knowledge an advantage
Meet all of the above? Interested? DON’T DELAY EMAIL TODAY TO firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 021 421 1917 ask for Nicky.
If you’ve not heard back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this role. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.