Sales Rep (Internal)
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 06:02:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
YOU ARE IN DEMAND!!! This established national concern based in NORTHERN SUBURBS needs you TODAY to join their team as INTERNAL SALES REP!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
BASIC SALARY: MARKET RELATED PLUS COMMISION
START DATE: ASAP
- Provide an efficient and effective service to all customers entering the shop. Establish their requirements as soon as possible.
- Inform customers about the frequent Purchaser Program ( Cash Back)
- Refer to escort the customers to the showroom upstairs.
- Provide the customer with the required application and technical information regarding color, grade, price, stock availability and use of tilling related products, i.e. tile adhesive, spacers, etc.
- Use sales and marketing techniques to influence customer to purchase Malls products, to ‘Buy Up, etc.
- Make out an order and advise customer of process, i.e. payment to cashier, arranging delivery, dispatch, etc.
- Follow up with customers who required samples or measurements.
- Ensure Sales Representatives area is neat and clean at all times to create the correct impression.
- Be attentive to when customers need assistance or when just browsing.
- Ensure that the uniform is worn at all times
- Ensure that the personal appearance is immaculate at all times to project a positive sales and company image.
- Assist in the bi-annual stock taking.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A National Senior Certificate (relevant tertiary education advantageous)
- A clear criminal and credit record
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years proven sales experience in a similar or related industry.
- Tile product knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Computer skills essential
- Willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays)
Meet all of the above? Interested? DON’T DELAY EMAIL TODAY TO firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 021 421 1917 ask for Nicky.
If you’ve not heard back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this role. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.