Customer Service Host - Cape Town
- Ad Placed : 22 Nov 2019 23:30:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 6000 - R 7000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Retail
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : AJ Personnel
Customer Service Host (QueBusters) Permanent Positions are urgently available at one of our Clients, Perx Global Services Telkom Direct Contrac,t in various regions in Cape Town.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a leader in the telecoms industry with an extensive customer base. They are looking for positive and career driven Customer Service Host (QueBusters) in Kenilworth and surrounding areas to build a career within the company. Success planning is in place to become a Sales Agent. They believe in rewarding long term performance when the opportunity arises.
The company has over 20 million subscribers and this opportunity provides individuals ample opportunity to grow within a fast growing industry.
- Grade 12
- Basic Understanding of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- 2 years direct and indirect sales experience in the retail industry
- Mobile phone knowledge - technical experience will be an advantag
- Previous sales experience an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to work Retail 8 hour shifts
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Good telephonic and e-mail etiquette and ability to interact
- Emotionally intelligent
- Strong prioritizing Skills
- Strong Work Ethics
- Persuasive, Customer Focused, Analytical, Assertive, Results Driven
- and Pro-active
- Positive attitude
R6000 - 7000 p.m. + Medical Aid Contribution, Funeral Cover and Uniforms
SKILL SETS AND EXPERIENCE:
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
· Identify Customer requirements and direct to correct desk
· Issue Customer tickets from Queuing system
· Greet Customers on arrival and departure
· Ensure friendly and lively interaction for all arrivals
· Ensure sound understanding of each service offered and required
· Attend morning meetings and ensure information for Customers is
· Inform Floor Manager of any service issues
· Ensure logical workflow of customers via Q-man system
· Keep entrance area neat and tidy
· Check in and out of store via approved system
· Ensure availability for rostered shifts
· Handle escalated queries timeously and take ownership
· Act as an ambassador between customer and internal departments to
offer effective and efficient solutions
· Interact with Customers on a face to face basis
· Interact electronically with Customers
· Acquire and maintain product knowledge to enable effective service
· Ensure consistency in terms of a high level of Customer service
· Compile feedback and/or reports as requested
· Report for shift 30 minutes before allocated time
· Ensure correct dress code at all times
· Assist in preparing the outlet for trade according to set standards
HOW TO APPLY:
Our Client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.