Sales Agents x 6 - Cape Town Regions
- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 17:30:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 6000 - R 8000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Retail
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : AJ Personnel
Sales Agents x 6 Permanent Positions are urgently available at one of our Clients, Perx Global Services Ltd in various Cape Town areas.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a leader in the telecoms industry with an extensive customer base. They are looking for positive and career driven sales candidates to build a career within the company in various regions in Cape Town. Success planning is in place to become a Floor Manager and Area Sales Manager/ Branch Manager. They believe in rewarding long term performance when the opportunity arises.
The company has over 20 million subscribers and this opportunity provides individuals ample opportunity to grow within a fast growing industry.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To Focus on increased voice and data sales and excellent customer service
- Matric / GR 12
- Any experience in Sales in the Retail, Mobile and Cellular Industry will be an advantage
- Understanding the Sales Process and Dynamics
- Committed to Excellent Customer Service
- Sales and Target Driven
- Willingness to learn
- Structured and Organised
- Good Written and Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Telephonic and e-mail etiquette
- Strong work ethics
- Must be computer literate including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Must be Persuasive, Customer Focused, Assertive and result driven.
- Possitive attitude
- Well-groomed / Presentable
- Must be able to work retail shift hours
R6000 - 8000 p.m. Basic + Commission of +- R4000 p.m. + Benefits + Uniforms
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Target Achievement
- Identify Customer needs and guide customers to best offering / product that emphasizes the benefits related to the needs of the customer
- Ensure achievement of sales targets including voice and data contracts, data upgrades and data pre-paid contracts
- Mine existing/ increase customer base for cross and up selling, accessory sales including marketing/activation activities
- Provide a quick response to technical, repairs and accounts related queries by supplying customers with accurate information
- Performance is measured in terms of sales numbers and service ratings by client.
Daily Processing of Sales and Orders
- Handle escalated queries timeously and take ownership
- Act as an ambassador between customer and internal departments to offer effective and efficient solutions
- Create open communication channels between all departments
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Provide feedback as requested
- Interact with customers on a face to face basis
- Interact electronically with customers
- Acquire and maintain product knowledge to enable effective service to customers
- Ensure consistency in terms of a high level of customer service delivery
- Implement and Maintain a record keeping system
- Complete company and client/ principal related
- documentation from time to time
- Prepare for meetings
- Compile feedback and/or reports as requested
- Report for shift 30 minutes before allocated time
- Ensure correct dress code at all times
- Assist in preparing the outlet for trade according to set standards
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note that AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment on behalf of our client.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.