RETAIL ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER (WITH PASTEL EXPERIENCE) (AA/EE)
- Ad Placed : 26 Mar 2020 00:30:04 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MH Solutions
RETAIL ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER (WITH PASTEL EXPERIENCE) (AA/EE): Permanent position available - CAPE TOWN
The position reports to the Finance Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing team of accounts payable team leaders, clerks and data capturers. (Performance and talent management including administrative responsibilities)
- Managing process of onboarding new suppliers and maintenance of current suppliers on Pastel.
- Manage supplier’s credit limits, open orders and discount types with suppliers and buyers.
- Quality review of monthly supplier reconciliations (Stock and expense creditors).
- Resolving non-routine supplier queries escalated by team members, retail and warehouse departments.
- Managing ageing of all creditors and ensure timely payment. (Pastel ageing, GRIR and control accounts)
- Perform accounting procedures where required (capturing of discounts etc)
- Ensure all conditional/unconditional rebates are captured and accounted for.
- Ensure all Supplier Returns (RFC’s) are processed and accounted for.
- Monthly reporting of key funding requirements and ageing to stakeholders.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly payment cycle.
- Upload payment batches onto the bank.
- Uploading/capturing of Bank Statements and perform Bank Reconciliations.
- Identification, investigating and solving of all system and process related issues affecting accounts payable. This includes changing current processes and implementing changes required.
- Preparation of accounts payable reports (including but not limited to Age Analysis, Open Orders, Rebates, RFCs, Credit Limit, GRIR capturing)
- Manage/create Supplier Invoicing (Rebates / Margin Support).
- Follow up on Supplier Invoices and ensure collection (cash/credit note).
- Assist with BEE Certification process.
- Ad-hoc requests from CFO and Finance Managers
- Applicants must be in possession of a tertiary qualification (B.Com/B.Tech degree) with accounting as a major subject
- 3 – 5 Years of relevant Accounts Payable Manager experience
- Experience in managing a big team of clerks/data capturers
- Relevant experience in maintaining large volumes of suppliers/transactions
- Computer proficiency pertaining to MS Office is a prerequisite, strong excel skills
- Pastel experience an advantage
If you are a match for this position, please REPLY with your CV (updated & detailed) and your current CTC salary per month to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not hear back from us within 14 days please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.