CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER- CAPE TOWN
- Ad Placed : 06 Dec 2019 17:01:09 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MH Solutions
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible to identify and improve the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Problems solving / Project Management
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Change management
- QMS Support
- Customer and Supply chain relations
- Information management and data capturing
- LEAN implementation
- H&S compliance
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of 3 years in manufacturing environment
- Post Matric qualification in Operations management or similar
- A track record in leadership will be an advantage
- Problem assessment
- Decision Making
- Detail orientation
- Business Acumen
- Service orientation
- People Skills
- Planning, organising and control
Should you be interested in this position and meet the above criteria, forward your MS Word CV to Wilene – email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.