Outbound Sales Consultant
- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 21:31:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 6000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
YOU ARE IN DEMAND!!! This established national concern based in Cape Townâs Southern Suburbs needs you TODAY to join their team as Outbound Sales Consultant!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent Role
BASIC SALARY: R6000 (with increased potential if min target is reached monthly) + Commission
START DATE: Immediately
- Cold calling customers to inform them about a product or service to manage customer value.
- Answer questions about products and services relating to the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and suggest best available solutions to close deals.
- Manage customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Constantly seek ways how to improve on performance through lifelong learning and new skill acquirement mechanisms.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Fluent English speaking is a must.
- Must have a neutral and clear English accent (UK Clients)
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must have a positive attitude, be ambitious and eager to learn
- Previous experience in Telecommunications e.g. teleperformance, Vodaphone, Webhelp, MTN, Merchants, or sold VoIP, ADSL and Fiber will be to your advantage
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is considered as an asset.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota in general or preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues.
- Familiarity with basic computer skills or previous computer training.
Working Hours – Mon to Fri 10:00am to 19:00pm or 11:00am to 20:00pm
DON’T DELAY EMAIL TODAY TO firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone021 42 11917 ask for Maaliek.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days you CV has not been successful and will be retained for future suitable roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.