- Ad Placed : 21 Nov 2019 23:30:10 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Cape Town is looking for a Helpdesk Operator / Administrator to respond / create orders, general customer inquiries, invoice inquiries, and customer complaints.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Property management experience will be an advantage
- Strong Proficiency in relevant computer packages (MS Office) and software packages
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and numerate accuracy
- The ability to do follow up on outstanding payments
- Innovative thinking and ability to follow process
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- The ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of staff
- Competent time management skills
- Professional attitude and capability and personal initiative
- Be deadline driven
- Comply with internal requirements regarding the upkeep of filing systems.
- Contractors on site documentation, quotes, jobcards, service reports
- Creating/manage of purchase orders together with supporting documents on the system. Supporting documentation to be filled with the job cards.
- Efficient operation of Helpdesk system. Issue job cards, follow-up on opened job cards, changing the status of the job cards from assigned/complete/history, closing of job cards, update the notes on the job cards.
- Attend to follow ups and escalations of work orders where and when necessary
- Administration and control of vender documentation.
- Ensure that new contractors are loaded on the share drive.
- Completing of credit applications
- Maintain a good relationship with the various local authorities.
- General administration duties in the office relating to the Service Department and assist the Service Department personnel with all administrative functions of the Department
Asset Maintenance & Management
- Dispatch service providers for maintenance requests when requested by Property Service Manager, Property Manager or Centre Manager.
- Follow up on the progress of the job until invoice is received
- Outstanding purchase orders to be managed and followed-up weekly/daily.
- Manage all invoices received from vendors and suppliers and prepare paperwork for submission to finance department by matching the purchase orders and vender invoices.
- Ensure that the orders and the invoices are married, ensure that the invoicing details are correct, ensure that the correct vat #'s are used, ensure that the job cards are signed and that the job was successfully completed before the invoice is send for processing
- Checking and coding of invoices as per the code supplied by the requester of the job card.
- Liaison with the external accounts department to solve any problems that may arise with invoices.
- Liaison with the internal accounts department to solve any problems that may arise with invoices.
- Capture invoice details on the systems and close to history and ensure that all back-up documentation is in place before the job card is closed on the system
- Liaison between internal & external clients in a professional and respectful manner.
- Logging of complaints or other requests received from tenants for services to be rendered.
- Notifying responsible supervisor of work to be carried out.
- Assist with accrual report per Service Manager from the system on a monthly basis.
- Preparing back-up information for operational reports to Facilities Managers or Property Services Managers
- Generate report of all open work orders for auditing purposes by the Property Services Manager.
- Attend scheduled meetings with the Building Supervisors and follow up on the outstanding work and invoices
- Manage daily progress of the helpdesk system
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by Facilities Manager or Property Services Manager.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required by the level of the post, and as required by the manager.
- Adhere to deadlines set by the manager
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.