HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT (FISH HOEK, CAPE TOWN)
- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 20:30:37 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT, A NGO THAT ASSISTS COMMUNITY MEMBERS WITH EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES, IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT TO BE BASED AT THEIR OFFICES IN FISH HOEK, CAPE TOWN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 years working experience as a Human Recourses Consultant
- Experience in the NPO sector will be advantageous
- A fair understanding of employee benefits and reward management
- Experience in the set-up of a new office would be an added advantage
- Employee relations, change management and team development experience
- A solid understanding of labour law and an ability to undertake legal matters
- Knowledge and experience in Recruitment, Performance Management processes and methodologies
- Fluency in English is essential
Applicants must reside in FISH HOEK, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.