Project Manager / IT Infrastructure
- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 20:31:01 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 35000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
KICKSTART 2020 in the above! If you ARE A SOLUTIONS DRIVEN IMPLEMENTOR â and looking for new challenges for 2020 read on!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent Role
BASIC SALARY: R35 000 very negotiable / allowances
START DATE: 2019 or 2020
- Assessing the requirements of the project / recommendations for IT components
- Assessing for improvements
- Recommendations of up- grades and new systems
- Working within budgets
- Supervising IT staff / consultants / vendors / suppliers
- Meeting with clients / managers in assessing IT infrastructure needs
- Meeting with IT analysts to finalise essential IT infrastructure
- Planning and installation of IT
- Ensuring project is completed timeously
- Ad hoc duties
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Senior Certificate / MCSA 2016 / Project Management diploma
- A clear credit and criminal record
- Min of 5 years work experience in Servicer Technologies
- Thorough knowledge in Network & Firewalls
- Windows Server 2016 + inclusive Core and Hyper V
- Office 365 Migrations and MS365 Migrations
- Sharepoint Migrations
- Microsoft Exchange administration (via 0365_)
- 0365 Security and Compliance
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to communicate with decision makers
- Be physically fit and agile.
MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE PRE REQUISITES? DON’T DELAY AND EMAIL TODAY! email@example.com or telephone 021 42 11917 ask for Margot.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days your CV was not suitable and will be retained on the database for future roles.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.