Business Analyst / Consultant
- Ad Placed : 26 Jan 2020 13:30:43 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 1000000 - R 1000000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Khulanathi Chartered Alberante
Business Analyst needed in Cape Town - Western Cape Financial Asset management experience Consulting - Experience a must 5 - 7 years Business Analyst experience A Bachelor (B.) of Commerce, B. Engineering or a B. Science degree from a recognized university. Asset Management industry. Data and terminology. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ref as Business analyst www.khulanathica.com
- A Bachelor (B.) of Commerce, B. Engineering or a B. Science degree from a recognized university.
- Asset Management industry.
- Data and terminology.
- Performing requirements analysis. This may involve working closely with both clients and the implementation team to determine acceptable solutions.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports for clients and/or the Implementation Team to implement the solution.
- Understanding the detail but also being able to take a big picture approach. This will allow the role to provide input into the priorities for any deliverables.
- Liaising with Project Management to determine acceptable timeframes and priorities for delivery to the client
- Ensuring solutions built by the implementation Team meet the business needs and requirements. This will involve testing the deliverable prior to handing it over to the client and obtaining their feedback at multiple stages within the project/deliverable life cycle.
- Obtaining approval from the client for the deliverables
Desired Soft Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal. This includes the ability to adapt the way in which one communicates to different audiences.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A creative thinker who can provide alternatives to existing or proposed solutions
- Proactive and dynamic
- Have a good grasp of the Asset Management industry
- Delivery focused
- High standards for the quality of work delivered
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.