Senior Engineer / IT
- Ad Placed : 19 Jan 2020 06:01:32 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 35000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : Status Staffing
We have been retained by a successful IT Managed Services Provider to secure the services of an individual who is currently enjoying a similar role and NEEDING TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL! If you are needing to be challenged read on!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent Role
SECTOR: IT / Management
BASIC SALARY: R36 000 negotiable according to current earnings and experience
START DATE: 2020
- Ability to provide a high level of support (Windows Servers and workstations / laptops) when escalated
- Troubleshooting of firewalls, managed switches and LAN / WAN connectivity issues
- Install and configure firewalls, managed switches and routers
- Install, configure and troubleshoot 3rd party applications – eg Anti-Virus
- Provide professional, concise communication of team members and customers
- Provide feedback and recommendations
- Assist Junior consultants and host technical workshops for teams
- Provide customer service (per SLA’s)
- Ad hoc duties
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Senior Certificate / MCSE (2012-2016)
- A clear credit and criminal record
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- MCSE (either 2012 or 2016) with papers to support
- Knowledge of TCP / IP, DHCP.DNS
- Knowledge of TCP / IP Networking protocols, VLANS
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft technologies inclusive of Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Hyper-V
- Have own reliable transport and a valid driver’s licence
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Ability to liaise and contribute as an active team player at all levels (clients and in-house).
To secure an opportunity in making a positive move for either 2019 0r 2020 email TODAY! email@example.com or telephone 021 421 1917 ask for Margot.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days your CV was not successful and will be retained for future use.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.