TECHNICAL LEAD DEVELOPER (CAPE TOWN)
- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 13:00:54 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT DEVELOPING AND DEALING WITH SOFTWARE FOR THE RETAIL AND FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REQUIRES A TECHNICAL LEAD DEVELOPER WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CODE QUALITY IN CAPE TOWN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric Certificate
- IT Diploma or related Degree
- Retail exposure would be an advantage
- Exposure to Enterprise development preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a Technical Lead Developer
- Experience in using Agile (SAFe) methodologies will be an advantage
Generalist with the following core competencies and a proven track record in:
- WINDOWS Operating Systems
- C#.Net & .Net Entity Framework / nHibernate
- Presentation Layer (UI) – ASP, HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP
- Testing Tools – nUnit or exposure to any testing tools preferable
- nTier Enterprise Development - Frontend, Middle Tier & Database
- Databases – MS SQL or equivalent relational database (SYBASE, POSTGRES)
Applicants must reside in CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.