JAVA DEVELOPER - SOUTHERN SUBURBS, CAPE TOWN
- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 21:00:48 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT, A RETAIL SOFTWARE SPECIALIST IN CAPE TOWN IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY A JAVA DEVELOPER
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- IT Diploma or related Degree will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Enterprise development is a requirement
- 3 – 5 years of professional Java development experience proven Java experience
- More or deeper development experience are and added advantage
- Development experience in a Scrum based Agile environment will be an added advantage
- Exposure to BDD/TDD will be a definite advantage
- Exposure to object-oriented design concepts will be an added advantage
Applicants must reside in the SOUTHERN SUBURBS, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.