JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (OBSERVATORY, CAPE TOWN)
- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 17:02:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT DEALING AND DEVELOPING SOFTWARE FOR THE RETAIL AND FINANCIAL INDUSTRY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER IN OBSERVATORY, CAPE TOWN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- IT Diploma or related Degree will be an added advantage
- 2 years of proven professional Java development experience
- Technical experience/ knowledge
- Development experience in a Scrum based Agile environment will be an added advantage
- Exposure to BDD/TDD
- Exposure to Enterprise development
- Exposure to object-oriented design concepts
Applicants must reside in OBSERVATORY, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.