SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (SOUTHERN SUBURBS, CAPE TOWN)
- Ad Placed : 19 Jun 2019 06:30:57 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT, A RETAIL SOFTWARE SPECIALIST IN CAPE TOWN IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Ideally an IT Diploma or related Degree will be an advantage but is not essential
- Proven Java experience of at least 5 - 7 years professional development experience
- Candidates with more or deeper development experience are welcome to apply
- Remuneration package will be tailored according to relevant technical experience
- Development experience in a Scrum based Agile environment will be an advantage
- Exposure to BDD/TDD will be a definite advantage
- Exposure to Enterprise development is a requirement
- Exposure to object-oriented design concepts will be an advantage
Applicants must reside in the SOUTHERN SUBURBS, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.