Regional Finance Manager
- Ad Placed : 02 Nov 2019 23:31:15 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : PRO Personnel Employment Agency
We are sourcing a Regional Finance Manager
Based at Brackenfell, to manage the financial and administration functions of the Branches within the area of responsibility to optimize profits.
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible to ensure compliance with laid down Policies and Procedures, to report non-compliance thereof, and to initiate and monitor corrective action.
- Assist in ensuring that branch management accounts are accurate and timeously distributed, assist with the preparation of the annual budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that the branch staff is adequately trained and competent to handle all transactions and administration function.
- Assist with resolution of all branch-related queries as and when these arise.
- Assist in working capital and asset management (debtors, stock, fixed assets)
- Assist with Financial contribution & evaluation (expense and income control, financial input)
- Ensure compliance of financial reporting within general SOX framework
- Conduct Internal Audits in Branches & evaluate internal controls in terms of policies and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years in the Tyre or related industry.
- Sound understanding of Business Management principles.
- Sound working knowledge of all related Admin/Financial systems, particularly SAP, GRIPS or a similar computer system.
- Proven knowledge & experience in audit functions.
- Preference will be given to designated groups.
- B Com (Accounting) / B Compt
All candidates are to note that this position is based at the Brackenfell Branch and involves extensive traveling in the area of responsibility.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.