CFP/ PROPERTY PORTOFOLIO ADMINISTRATOR (DURBANVILLE, CAPE TOWN)
- Ad Placed : 16 Feb 2019 13:30:22 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY EXISTS FOR A PROPERTY PORTFOLIO ADMINISTRATOR IN DURBANVILLE, CAPE TOWN TO JOIN SOUTH AFRICAâS LEADING PROPERTY INVESTORâS GROUP AND ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING RENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Minimum three years’ experience in financial services in similar role such as a Para Planner
- Must be a Certified Financial Planner
- NQF Level 5 in Wealth Management
- Degree in accounting, finance or financial planning would be advantageous
- Advanced excel (thorough understanding of excel formulas)
- Thorough understanding of investment products such as retirement annuities
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers
- Self-efficient in managing own duties and responsibilities
Skills / Duties:
- Preparing Wealth Plans (+/-90 - 100 plans per month)
- Gathering all necessary documentation from clients and third party institutions
- Pulling Astute reports to obtain investment policies
- Pull Lightstone reports for properties in a portfolio
- Preparing all documents for clients such as service level agreements and FAIS disclosures
- Managing a Wealth Plan register on a daily basis for progress with each client
- Managing the diary for the General Manager to schedule meetings with Strategists and clients
- Assisting in preparing compliance reports and gathering documentation for compliance officer
Applicants must reside in DURBANVILLE, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.