Mechanical Design Engineer
- Ad Placed : 14 Jul 2020 05:30:12 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : E&D Recruiters cc
A professional sales company, supplying market leading filling-, material handling-, labelling-, and processing equipment to small-, medium and large businesses in the food and beverage industry. Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer Geographical area: Paarl Cape Town
A professional sales company, supplying market leading filling-, material handling-, labelling-, and processing equipment to small-, medium and large businesses in the food and beverage industry.
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Geographical area: Paarl Cape Town
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Aftersales, with a high pace and short lead times, on drawing changes and parts customisation.
- Production pack preparation, Medium pace with longer lead times, using known technology in preparing machine variants production packs to stimulate production of equipment
- Development of new equipment, long term projects and revamping of old product range to new manufacturing technologies.
- Work as part of a design team for longer term projects and product development
- Place value on delivering work on time.
- Place value on accurate work
- Regular feedback / communication of milestones
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years of design experience
- Packaging equipment background will be advantageous.
- Has experience in Automation of machines. Electrical experience will be advantageous
- Motion control experience not necessary
- Have background/understanding in manufacturing processes and applications
- Engineering machine shops (including CNC requirements from a file requirement point of view)
- Laser cutting
- Bending of sheet metal
- Waterjet cutting
- Sheet metal manufacturing processes (roll, knuckling, spinning)
- Welding proses for mild steel and stainless steel
- Hardening processes
- Applications of various engineering materials and including plastics
- Work experience in an engineering production environment, it will be advantageous
Please apply via our website: www.edrecruiters.co.za or alternatively submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org - Reference 2112
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
ONLY SA CITIZENS APPLY
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.