FMCG FACTORY MANAGER (MUIZENBERG, CAPE TOWN)
- Ad Placed : 15 Dec 2018 22:30:11 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A FMCG FACTORY MANAGER IN THE MUIZENBERG, CAPE TOWN AREA
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Proven production experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment is required
- People management experience
- Experience in implementing world class manufacturing practices
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Proven leadership, management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and provide direction.
Skills / Duties:
- Responsible for overall management of the manufacturing processes and activities
- Drive the implementation of and compliance with the company Food Safety, Quality and HSE programs.
- Ensure teams are appropriately staffed for shifts and operations
- Provide leadership in a customer focused and team environment
- Perform job evaluations for personnel
- Motivate team members to achieve goals
- Managing costs against annual budget
Applicants must reside in MUIZENBERG, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.