Retention Sales Manager - Fleet Solutions services (EE/AA) CAPE TOWN
- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 23:30:38 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Automotive
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MH Solutions
JOB OVERVIEW: Main responsibilities of this role are to manage the daily interaction with customers through Customer Care Management teams as well as to ensure existing customer growth and retention through ensuring an analysis of customers fleets.
- Ensure the allocated client database is standardized on internal IT systems
- Ensure the client configuration settings to ensure its setup according to the config sheet
- Ensure the De-and-Re-installations, Peripheral Installations and maintenance is completed within the agreed timeframe
- Manage all queries from both external and internal clients and provide feedback timeously
- Ensure the monthly billing is accurate across all allocated clients
- Ensure first line trouble shooting is conducted with all specified requirements
- Perform related duties as assigned by Operations Director
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Management of the Customer visits and Rolling Agenda creation and updates
- Manage all system process and adherence
- Ensure a Retention strategy per customer per CCM. Ensure that a 95% retention of deals is adhered to;
- Ensure that a Benefit Realisation and Quarterly Review documents are completed per customer by the CCMs
- Manage the Customer Services teams who are responsible to plan, direct and oversee the operations and fiscal health of the business unit and their relevant functional areas within the organization
- Planning and maintaining work systems, procedures and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of staff and other resources within the functional area.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Tertiary education or equivalent advantageous
- A minimum of 4-5 years face to face client management experience of which at least two years must have been in a management role
- Fleet Management Experience
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Product and Systems knowledge – Including Sales Force, Dynamix, FA and AX
- Valid passport
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.