Human Resources Consultant
- Ad Placed : 25 Jan 2020 01:00:02
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Uitenhage
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client in the automotive industry, based in Uitenhage is currently looking to employ a Human Resources Consultant. Please note that this is strictly an equity appointment.
AWESOME CAREER OPPORTUNITY AWAITS.
- Liaising and consulting with all levels of Management, Union and Employees on Human Resource issues.
- Handling, assisting and advising line with the disciplinary, grievance, absenteeism, incapacity and disability processes.
- Effective liaison with shop stewards and the union on employee related matters.
- Coordinating and actioning the recruitment, selection, appointment and integration of suitable candidates into the organisation.
- Coordinating and processing HR Administration, including compensation and wages.
- Conducting policy workshop updates to employees and supervision.
- Preparing for and representing the organisation in various conflict resolution applications.
- Recommending, implementing and participating in job evaluation processes.
- Participating and providing information for succession planning.
- Leading or participating in inter- and cross - divisional HR related projects when required.
- Coordinating and presenting relevant training interventions.
- Assisting in the resolution of payroll queries.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources, Labour Law or Training and Development.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Human Resource Generalist with at least 2 years exposure within an Industrial Relations and Unionised environment.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Be a team player and have strong independent working ability.
- Possess very good conflict management, negotiation and counselling skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Labour Legislation.
- Understanding of compensation and salary processes.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.