Engineering Data Controller
- Ad Placed : 21 Jan 2020 01:00:07
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Uitenhage
- Company : Volkswagen Group
Other General Employment
• Able to work according to a firm Technical Data Release Process • Generate and maintain the Bill of Materials for VWSA projects in TI-Syncro using information from; Technical Product Descriptions, MBV, MBT, KVS, AVON, WebTesi and information received from various Technical Team Meetings • Compile timing plans of projects on all data related milestones• Download and distribute the Bill of Materials Plant-Wide• Download and compare different Bill of Materials as well as to compile Add & Delete reports for new project investigations • Analyse and evaluate new change points (ECRs, AEKOs, Program Points) for on-going maintenance of the Bill of Materials on VWSA products, received from entire Group (German & English). • Establish a prototype vehicle build parts list using the various engineering systems and decisions from team meetings • Execute consistency checks on technical data in various engineering systems to ensure correctness • Attend various technical team meetings for clarity on the status of projects to adjust release statuses (P,B,K-Release) in the Bill of Material according to the milestones (PEP) • Monitor (together with Logistics WEFI) coding and minimize the manual coding accordingly • Ability to treat all production related data queries as critical and to solve data queries in the different engineering systems timeously• Participate in the VFF build in Pilot Hall by comparing Bill of Material data to the actual parts being fitted to the vehicle • Monitor the status of change points in AVON and upon approval, update other engineering systems accordingly (closing the change management loop)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.