Pilot Hall: Product Technology Product Engineer
- Ad Placed : 26 Jan 2020 01:00:03
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Uitenhage
- Company : Volkswagen Group
Other General Employment
• Providing future model product and process information to multiple Production stakeholders, through consultation with WOB planning departments • Evaluating newly received PDM changes from WOB and inform the respective Process and Industrial engineer of changes required • Uploading PDM’s changes into Arbeitsplan and informing relevant departments of the changes • Developing EHPV (Engineered Hours per vehicle) for new products or derivatives • Representing Production at the TPB readings of new models or derivatives • Evaluating and commenting on the impact of all new ECR’s and deviations in AVON • Advising of PDM changes • Represent Production team in all FFK/FMC product changes or produktklausurs ideas • Supporting the planning department engineers in facility design and FMEA’s to ensure that the installed solution conforms with the PDM specification • Identifying opportunities where product design can be changed to improve quality of build, reduction of complexity and ensuring process security
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.