NetSuit Systems Support
- Ad Placed : 15 Nov 2019 02:09:07
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town / Stellenbosch
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: Degree in Bookkeeping / Accounting and Computer Science
Experience: Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Financial management software experience
Reference: RDS - NetSuit
Job Description: NetSuit Systems Support
Do you want to live in the beautiful winelands of Cape Town and do you possess NetSuit experience? Well this is your opportunity!
Degree in Bookkeeping / Accounting and Computer Science
Minimum 2+ years' experience with Financial management software experience
• Form part of the NetSuite support team
• Will work within the burrows of NetSuite to ensure the system supports the internal business process
• Needs to understand internal business process to form a solid link between support, users and the business needs
• Needs to support all the users in their everyday tasks on the system
• Will need to able to understand and interpret the information from the users and investigate and resolve/ improve queries and relaying formation back to the users
• Key Responsibilities:
• Support users in everyday tasks ensuring the system is enabling employees to perform their best
• Support NetSuite specialist to achieve project deadlines
• Assist with the migration of data from previous financial system to NetSuite
• Support and troubleshoot issues
• Assist in installations, maintenance and general support
• Fully engage with users
• Must be able to fully understand users' needs and #communicate these effectively
Required to have:
Fiscal management software experience of at least 2 years such as Sage, Pastel or SAP, but NetSuite experience is strongly preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Reana on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website on http://www.goldmantech.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.