Estate CEO / Homeowners' Association : GM
- Ad Placed : 21 Jan 2020 02:01:21
- Remuneration : R 70000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Mpumalanga / Hectorspruit
- Company : Dream Hotels and Resorts
Other General Employment
An exclusive Estate – nestled on the boarders of the Kruger National Park - requires the expertise of a CEO to manage the Estate + the Homeowners Association (HOA). We are looking for a strong candidate who holds experience in reporting into a Board of Directors. Someone who have had experience in administering an Estate, including the multiple complicated facets such as dealing with Home Owners, adhering to Home Owners' requests, building relationships with SANParks / Kruger National Park, and the normal day-to-day running of an Estate
The ideal candidate must have:
- 8+ yrs exp in Estate CEO and / or GM: HOA
- Bush /Game Reserve exp,
- Tertiary education
- Prior exp with SANParks/Kruger would be beneficial.
The sum of the Estate encompasses:
- Exclusive private houses X 150
- A commercial Lodge X 40 beds,
- A Bush Camp X 350 beds
- Oversee all staff (30-40):
- Conservation Manager,
- Security Manager,
- Infrastructure Manager and
- Administrative managers
- Daily dealing with intricate home-owner issues:
- architectural rules,
- estate rules,
- enforcing penalties &
- owner disputes
- Oversee budgets, finances and cash via a third-party managing agent
- Maintain relationships with Kruger National Park & the Anti-Poaching team
- GM will guide the Board i.t.o recommendations & best practice.
- Manage Community politics
- Understand Estate infrastructure (i.e. sewage plants, road maintenance etc)
- Report directly into the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors are non-executive, unpaid directors purely offering oversight & some guidance.
If you fit the skills set required and you have the experience, apply to this thriving opportunity
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.