Senior C# developer
- Ad Placed : 06 Dec 2019 03:14:58
- Remuneration : R 80000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : South Africa
- Company : AES Africa
Other General Employment
Reporting to the IT Development Team
Manager.The role comprises development, analyzing, and testing applications maintained within the IT
Minimum Qualifications/Skills Needed
- IT relevant degree or Technikon diploma
- 4+ years of solid experience with C# and Microsoft .NET
- Windows Communication Foundation (clients and services)
- MVC (Advantageous skill)
- ASP.Net, ASP.Net (Web Forms)
- SQL Server and/or Firebird database experience
- Source Control Git / Sourcetree
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Own reliable transport.
- Energetic & enthusiastic.
- Must require minimum/no supervision.
- Able to work in open plan office environment.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline driven.
- Team orientated.
- Complete software development projects and fixes as they are assigned.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications
- Develop applications for Web and Desktop platforms using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
- Follow best formal software engineering practices.
- Maintain the product after release.
- Perform high-level technical analysis into the developed applications to be able to assist with support and/or business queries.
- Perform and assist with quality assurance of the developed applications.
- Maintain high level of data integrity and application operation.
- Operate within the FLM IT Development team and in accordance with its prescribed methods and procedures.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.