- Ad Placed : 07 Dec 2019 02:56:52
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : South Africa
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
Purpose of the Job:
- The business analyst will conduct the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholder/s.
- Testing of software applications and supporting the business through training and support.
- Support the business management team with management reporting.
Key Performance Areas:
• Define and document business functions and processes, according to the required standards.
• Apply analytical and consultative approach to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality, including integration testing.
• Provide support in terms of change management before, during and post implementation of new systems / solutions.
• Develop training material and conduct formal training sessions for end user.
• Project manage IT related projects, including providing project plans, milestone deliverables and providing the team with any project related assistance.
• Administer IT systems
• Act as a liaison between end-users and information technology team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyse the feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in testing and training.
• Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Plan, organise and conduct business process re-engineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
• Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching staff.
Education, experience and competencies required:
• BSc Degree in computer science or BComm or equivalent experience
• Diploma in Business Analysis preferred
• Diploma or experience in software development advantageous
• Minimum 4+years’ experience in business analysis, process analysis
• Advanced Excel skills, other MS Office experience (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• SQL Experience
• FMCG Experience advantageous
• Experience with analysis of and design of business reports advantageous
• Dynamics NAV experience advantageous
• Ability to develop a systematic understanding of business processes and apply it to software/ system design and development
• Must be able to identity problems and facilitate problem solving skills with an analytical mindset and approach
• Excellent ability to multi-task between multiple projects
• Excellent analytical and planning skills
• Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to adapt message to different audiences
• Creative thinker who can provide alternatives to existing or proposed solutions
• Proactive, dynamic and have the desire to make a difference, coupled with strong business knowledge
• Valid driver’s license – Code 08
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.