National Sales & Marketing Manager - Timber
- Ad Placed : 09 Dec 2019 03:03:18
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : South Africa
- Company : SalesWorx
Other General Employment
The successful incumbent will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for all local sales, export and cross border sales, category management, advertising and promotions, budgets and sales administration. This includes managing of sales-and-merchandising operations as well as a distribution/logistical network in South Africa.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and develop the Sales and Marketing function for local and overseas markets (including Africa), and to ensure the long-term profitability and sustainability of the business.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Com. Marketing degree, or equivalent.
- 10 years’ working experience in a management position within a manufacturing environment, and/or 10 years in a Sales and Marketing management position in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the lumber industry.
- A passion for marketing opportunities and the ability to implement appropriate interventions.
- Experience in expanding/advertising and promoting a company’s brand.
- Able to show experience in new business development.
- Experience in International business.
- Experience with financial statements and budgets.
- Good Business acumen.
- Strong managerial, leadership, team, communication & marketing skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Power point.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and analyse the company’s sales performance against budget.
- Devise short- and long-term marketing and sales plans/strategies to achieve and preferably exceed set sales objectives.
- Determine new business development opportunities.
- Pursue markets, customers and products that can deliver long term profitable and sustainable business.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.