Sales and Marketing Manager
- Ad Placed : 20 Jan 2020 03:02:27
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : South Africa
- Company : Joubert & Associates
Other General Employment
The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the marketing and public relations/communication function. The incumbent will mainly focus on sales (local and international markets) of Wellington Wines’ bottled products (brands). Selling of bulk wine will be done in conjunction with the company’s agents and Production Manager. He/she will report directly to the CEO and will be supported by a professional team of employees and contractors.
As a member of the Senior Management team, the successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Marketing and sales strategy for brands (local and international)
- Managing key accounts
- New business development
- Product and brand development
- Establishing and developing relationships with business partners
- Management of Marketing team and budget
- Management and development of communication plan
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Oversee the management of tasting rooms
- Stock control of bottled wine
- Cost management
In addition to a proven track record in marketing and sales, the ideal candidate has:
- Appropriate tertiary education in Marketing/Sales
- Five years’ experience in a similar role in the wine industry
- An active interest in and in-depth knowledge of wine (ability to participate in wine-tastings on a professional level)
- Excellent language and communication skills (English and Afrikaans
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Good administrative and computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
A market-related remuneration package will be offered in line with the successful candidate's experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.