Electrician / Millwright
- Ad Placed : 20 Jul 2019 02:47:30
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : South Africa
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client, a prominent and much respected FMCG market leader requires an experienced Maintenance Technician; based at their Humansdorp plant.
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will perform scheduled and planned preventative maintenance in a dairy plant environment.
- Perform mechanical, electrical fault finding and repair of equipment to standard.
- Maintenance work and projects to be done according to time frame and specification.
- Overtime and standby to be worked as per operational requirements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be either a Millwright or Electrician although other suitable candidates may be considered.
- Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 3 years' experience gained in automated food or beverages manufacturing environment.
- Previous knowledge and experience of evaporators, spray dryers, cheese, butter and other food processing equipment will be advantageous.
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.