Insurance Advisor (New Business)
- Ad Placed : 11 Aug 2020 03:11:18
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Somerset West
- Company : iPersonnel
Other General Employment
Purpose of the role:
To increase the organization's market share by selling appropriate risk solution to new & exisiting client within the Advisory Division
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop and Implement a Pro-Active sales plan according to agreed Targets
- Meet agreed on new business targets
- Provide after-sales service to ensure/ new business Vest
- Identify and build a relationship with Partners
- Write quality new business aligned to sales/marketing plan
- Negotiate with Insurers Re- Premium and Quotations
- Do Up and cross-selling on existing and new business
- Load policies, amendments, and endorsements on the system promptly
- Ensure 1st premium payment processes and debits are discussed and agreed with the clients
- Ensure data integrity on all systems
- General correspondence and e-mails to clients according to company standards
- Responsible for Pro-Active underwriting.
- Responsible for Re-Active underwriting.
- Adhere to underwriting criteria-FAIS requirements and set company standards
- Min 6 years’ experience within a short term personal lines insurance – including 3 years in a Sales Environment
- Level 4 FETC Short-Term Insurance Qualification
- RE: Representatives
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.