- Ad Placed : 10 Jul 2020 03:20:47
- Remuneration : R 700 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Sandton
- Company : Pro Tem
Other General Employment
Based in Sandton, our client is looking for a competent iOS Developer for a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of this role is to design, develop, and implement iOS mobile applications to support business requirements.
- Matric Certificate
- Diploma/ Degree in IT
- Honours Degree (Preferred)
- 4 years of proven experience as an iOS developer
- 2+ year user interface analyst experience (preferred)
- Experience with software development in a test-driven environment
- Have worked on at least 1 app published in the App or Play Store
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent understanding and application of design principles
Skills and Knowledge
- SoapUI (SOAP) / REST client (JSON)
- Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- XML, JSON
- JAD sessions
- Data modelling techniques
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Software architecture
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency
- Produce technical specifications and designs
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You are welcome to call our offices for more information on 011 518 4600
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.