- Ad Placed : 23 Aug 2019 02:32:50
- Remuneration : R 35000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Sandton
- Company : Innovate Personnel
Other General Employment
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please send a detailed copy of your CV to 086 577 1281
Executive Administrative Assistant to the Office required with three years plus experience in a variety of industries providing support to senior executives. An individual with Above Average time management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in face-paced environments
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
11. three years plus experience in a variety of industries providing support to senior executives
12. Traceable, Contactable References.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
13. Matric/Grade 12 Certification
14. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
15. Certified in Microsoft Computer Application
16. Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meeting, travels and events
• Adept at scheduling events and managing calendars
• Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence (70+WPM)
• Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential and ethical manner
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
• Strong teamwork acumen
• Proven proficiency in using office equipment
• Committed to provide excellent customer service all times
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
17. Ensure that all Materials Preservation administration issues are dealt with effectively
18. Do monthly reports
19. Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
20. Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
21. Handle requests and queries appropriately
22. Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
23. Make travel arrangements
24. Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
25. Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
26. Produce reports, presentations and briefs
27. Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
28. Ensure that all office correspondence and report filing is done on a daily basis and systematically
29. Maintain all equipment and office supplies to ensure smooth office operations.
30. Resolve service issues in a cooperative, proactive and timely manner
31. Excellent time management skills
32. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
in face-paced environments.
33. Customer service focus.
34. Detail-oriented with success implementing solutions to
create optimal efficiency.
35. Work well independently and as a team member.
36. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse individuals.
R 35000 with Full Benefits, Annual Incentive 13th Cheque
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.