PCS Technology Manager
- Ad Placed : 23 Jan 2020 02:12:28
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Richards Bay
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: BSc or BTech Engineering or equivalent
Experience: 10 Years’ experience in a Heavy Industrial Environment, with extensive technical knowledge/experience in process control systems positions with supervisory experience.
Reference: RDS - PCS
Job Description: PCS Technology Manager
R900k - R1mil per annum
The main purpose of the job is to lead and manage the Technology Department as well as to set the strategic direction for I&OT IT systems, Process Control Systems and Technology Initiatives.
BSc or BTech Engineering or equivalent
10 Years' experience in a Heavy Industrial Environment, with extensive technical knowledge/experience in process control systems positions with supervisory experience.
• Building positive and trusting relationships across the Group and Business Unit.
• Rigorous data analysis
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills
• Excellent project and risk management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact, build and develop relationships at all levels within the organization
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Ability to work independently using initiative and with minimal supervision
• Ability to lead change
• Flexible approach and ability to priorities workload and respond to conflicting priorities that may arise
• Creative approach to problem solving and strong conflict resolution skills
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking ability
• Excellent IS&T skills, particularly MS Office suite and SAP
• Astute budget / financial acumen
• Sound judgement, decision making skills and reasoning ability
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Reana on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website on http://www.goldmantech.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.