Project Leader - Camps Bay
- Ad Placed : 21 Feb 2020 02:25:33
- Remuneration : R 14660 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Richards Bay
- Company : Career Custodians
Other General Employment
Are you a handy, inquisitive individual that enjoys fixing things and making beautiful spaces? If yes, then this is the move you have been waiting to make!
Great opportunity to work at a Luxury Self Catering complex in Camps Bay CAPE TOWN
The purpose of the role is to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of the hotel premises
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Diploma/Certificate in Project, Facilities and/or Maintenance Management is an advantage
- Previous experience in the same or similar position in a 4/5 star hotel
- Familiar with all duties and procedures in the Facilities Department
- Must be multiskilled – qualified as a electrician, plumber, boiler maker, fitter & turner. Skilled in plumbing, tiling, electrical, carpentry, building, plastering, skimming, dry walling.
- High attention to detail. Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of word &excel.
- Good storekeeping practices as well and budget orientated
- Team player with staff management experience.
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.