Events Coordinator - Camps Bay
- Ad Placed : 16 Nov 2019 02:40:56
- Remuneration : R 12000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Richards Bay
- Company : Career Custodians
Other General Employment
Damask, Geometric, Tiffany, Ghost, Votive and candelabra - Recognize any of these? If the answer is yes to all, then we want you!
Our luxury hotel in Camps Bay is seeking the best Events Coordinator to join their bespoke team. Quality and style is EVERYTHING!!
Assist the Events Manager in driving sales and the development of the banqueting and events products to assist the Events Team in delivering their operational objectives
- Grade 12 and related Events Tertiary qualification essential
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Afrikaans (Both verbal and written). Third language will be highly advantageous
- Able to multitask and work as a team
- Impeccable attention to detail and administration skills
- Well groomed and image conscience
- Must have a passion for social media
- Assisting the Events Manager with product development, sales and operational delivery of the Hotel’s Events concept
- Being the first point of call in the absence of the Events Manager
- Assisting with preparation of budgets, business plans and sales targets
- Assisting the Events Manager with research and keeping up to date with all banqueting equipment, methods and techniques
- Assisting the Events Manager in preparing reports and all administration as required
- Assisting the Events Manager with marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstrations, sales techniques and sales control systems
- Knowledge of Events Management standard procedures and practices
- Knowledge of exceptional client service and the ability to perform accordingly
- Ability to meet quality standards and ability to evaluate customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.