Solution Architect - Computicket - CONTRACT / FIXED TERM
- Ad Placed : 07 Feb 2020 01:00:01
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Randburg
- Company : PM Connection
Other General Employment
Purpose of the Job
• As a recognized authority in eCommerce, Customer Channels such as web and mobile, and Event Ticketing to retail customers, the Solution Architect strategically advises on requirements for customer facing channels and back-end ticketing platforms. The Solution Architect creates high quality data, application and technology architectures in support of the business requirements and leads the realization of the design into the final solution implementation. This includes exposing various types of ticketing processes via omni-channel APIs making it easy to build additional digital channels on top of the newly created API layer.
• Subject matter knowledge of online ticketing and the time sensitivity of this type of environment is crucial. Deep subject matter knowledge of APIs that support an omni-channel vision and knowledge of Cloud architectures and containerization is essential.
• Create data, application and technology architectures and designs for solutions to realize blueprints and non-functional requirements in line with architecture standards.
• Serve as the primary solution architecture and design authority for all project and operational stakeholders, and ensure architecture quality across all solutions that enable business.
• Contribute to solution architecture and design standards and SDLC governance requirements.
• Degree in Information Systems / B.Sc Computer Science (or similar)
• Formal cloud architect certification (AWS, GCP or Azure)
• 7-10 years working experience within the IT industry.
• 5+ years’ experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
• 5+ years’ excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well designed complex enterprise class systems.
• 5+ years’ good working experience in delivering agile projects.
• 5+ years’ identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives and their assessment.
• 5+ years’ experience architecting and developing n-tier applications using multiple programming languages and paradigms.
• 5+ years demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices.
• 2-3 years leading a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
• 2-3 years’ experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture.
• 3+ years’ experience in high volume messaging and integration environments.
Knowledge and Skills
• Architecture and design of customer centric services and technical knowledge of Cloud architectures (Cloud, APIs, micro services, omni-channel, security, etc.) and integration to other solutions.
• Commercial and business understanding of the broader eCommerce, Call Centre, Marketing and retail services industry with specific focus on customer.
• Software development frameworks and methodologies (DevOps, Agile, Scrum, TOGAF, etc.).
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and logical skills.
• Excellent team-working, interpersonal skills.
• Develop of proposals and excellent written communication & presentation skills.
• Excellent organisation and facilitation skills.
• Strong conflict management skills.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.