Job Mail Sales Manager
- Ad Placed : 02 Oct 2019 13:19:53
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria
- Company : Junk Mail Digital Media Group
Job Mail Sales Manager Position
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and organizing your sales team.
You will oversee the day to day management and coaching of the sales team, maximizing your sales and your sales team’s potential as well as ensuring targets are met across all products.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a sales manager.
- Must have managed more than 10 people.
- Client facing experience with the ability to understand clients’ needs.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRM.
- A professional, positive, self-starter, self-motivated professional with a high level of tenacity.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable car.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans.
- Alongside the GM, set sales targets and KPI’s for all sales staff.
- Management and implementation of sales plans / strategies that expand our customer base.
- Assisting the sales team to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Present sales and revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals and activities in addition to the setting and management of individual sales targets.
- Developing the sales team through training, motivation, coaching and product knowledge education.
- Recruit, interview, train, and onboard new sales representatives.
Junk Mail is dedicated to the promotion of equal and fair opportunity and therefore all recruitment will be done in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Job Mail Sales Manager’.