Tele & Field Sales Executives
- Ad Placed : 14 Feb 2020 11:29:15
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria
- Company : Junk Mail Publishing
Advertising Sales Executives
The following people are in demand at Junk Mail Digital Media. Please see the following requirements and responsibilities: Tele AND Field Sales Executives
- Sales experience – Minimum 2 years
- Basic marketing and social media advertising – Advantageous
- Cold-calling ability – Non-negotiable
- Customer service orientated – Non-negotiable
- Negotiation skills – Essential
- Closing skills – Essential
- Presentation skills – Excellent
- Fluent in English – Non-negotiable
- Written and verbal communication skills – Essential
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – Essential
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment – Essential
- Sell existing advertising solutions to the market
- Cold calling to source own leads
- Do presentations at the highest level
- Meeting sales goals and other KPIs
- Contribute to team effort
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans etc.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and more
- Basic and commission
- Positions available in Junk Mail, Job Mail, Auto Mart, Truck & Trailer, and AgriMag
- Own transport a must for Field Sales Executives
- Field Sales will travel in and around Gauteng
- Tele Sales based in Hatfield, Pretoria
- Company contributed medical aid and Provident fund once permanently hired
As a possible candidate, you might be required to complete a general assessment to test your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use GA0101E as your reference.
Junk Mail is dedicated to the promotion of equal and fair opportunity and therefore all recruitment will be done in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.
Please note! Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.