Intermediate SEO Specialist Needed At Junk Mail Digital Media
- Ad Placed : 16 Jul 2018 10:34:16
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria
- Company : Junk Mail Digital Media Group
Junk Mail Digital Media is in the market for a kickass SEO Specialist. Please check out the details below and send us your CV if you think this job sounds like it’s right up your alley.
- Apply search engine optimisation techniques using HTML editor.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for the purposes of diagnostic reporting on projects.
- Create additional pages for search engines.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with the elements and structure of our websites and web pages.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with different product managers.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools
- Point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Keep blogs up to date with fresh and relevant content related to the industry, and liaise with staff writer to do so.
- Performing on-page SEO, including optimising page titles, descriptions, headings, image alt and title tags.
- Analyse competitor websites for organic traffic insights.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in content marketing and SEO
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, A/B Testing and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with website optimisation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to advise the development team of SEO requirements.
- The ability to write excellent SEO-related specs.
- Goal and deadline driven.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organisational, time-management, and analytical skills.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a short motivational paragraph about why you are the right candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put SEO Vacancy in the subject line of your email.