Senior Manager Programme Management
- Ad Placed : 03 Aug 2020 03:52:05
- Remuneration : R 1200000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria
- Company : SET Consulting
Other General Employment
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
· a minimum of an Honours degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Engineering;
· a minimum of five to eight years’ experience in a Project Management environment with at least five years’ in a management or team leadership role.
The following would be an added advantage:
· A Master of Business Administration/Management, a Postgraduate degree in Project Management and/or Construction Management would be an added advantage.
Additional requirements include:
· project management knowledge and skills;
· management knowledge and skills;
· proficiency in the use of project management software such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA etc.;
· budget management knowledge and skills;
· relevant legislation knowledge and skills;
· effective communication skills;
· drive for results;
· promoting team work;
· service and stakeholder focus;
· negotiating skills;
· analysing and problem-solving skills;
· planning and organising skills;
· manage complexity and ambiguity; and
· innovation and creativity.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.