Application & Solutions Architect
- Ad Placed : 20 Feb 2020 02:24:13
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria
- Company : Tipp Focus
Other General Employment
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Give guidance in engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and effective solutions that enhance customer, business partners and employee experience
- Will have range of responsibilities from shaping, implementation and leading delivery of strategic solutions ensuring that the customers stay on the leading edge of technology.
- Take ownership/leadership of Architecture solution design and architecture patterns across enterprise architecture.
- Work closely with the technical lead/infrastructure team from the organization to ensure complies with organization standards and policies
- Adhere to the relevant governance process.
- Follow model best practice engineering process and agile behavior.
- BI application architecture design, code review, guide and assist with coding standards, governance.
- Contribute across technology stack Database, development, DevOps, infrastructure that support continuous delivery, integration and deployment.
- Minimum 10 years in IT experience in Solution architecture, and software development, application architecture and infrastructure knowledge
- Extensive in Solution architecture
- Proficient in application architecture with engineering best practices
- Experience in modern security practices
- Good understanding of the organization’s business strategy, business practices, and competitive environment
- Expansive experience in Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Experience and knowledge of complete software development life cycle, process and coding standards. Must have strong discipline in compliance with the SDLC requirements
- Have experience and understanding of the Finance industry
- Experience in User Experience design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Have Excellent Analytical skills and attention to details
The following will be an advantage :
- Bachelor’s degree in etheir information systems, informatics, computer science, information technology or engineering
- Information technology achitect certificate (ITAC)(Open Group) - Togaf / Zachman certification
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.