Oracle ADF/BPM Developer
- Ad Placed : 09 Dec 2019 02:55:36
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria
- Company : Tipp Focus
Other General Employment
The Application Development Framework (ADF)/Business Process Management (BPM) Developer’s role is to analyse, design, develop, integrate, and troubleshoot Oracle business process management applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, integrating, testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. ?
The ADF/BPM Developer will work in the definition of the Payloads schemas, the business process flows, and the user interfaces in ADF for the Human Tasks.
- Five (5) years of hands on experience in application development with Java technologies
- Five (5) years of hands on experience with ADF
- Five (5) years of experience with the Oracle SOA Suite with at least 6 -12 months of emphasis with Oracle BPM.
Essential Job Functions
- Analysing user requirements, prototyping processes, and designing process solutions.
- Implement process, business logic, and process transitions through ADF and SOA Suite application development.
- Create and maintain documentation related to business processes, applications, architecture, and integration.
- Perform within existing standards and architectures.
- Collaborate with Solutions Architects, Application Developers, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new applications.
- Perform diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas.
- Run and monitor performance/integration/unit tests on new and existing applications for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
Develop an awareness of process, programming, and design alternatives.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.