Senior Quality Technician
- Ad Placed : 04 Jul 2020 03:37:10
- Remuneration : R 25000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Complement Recruitment
Other General Employment
Quality Supervisor - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Salary: R13k+ - R25K+ Per Month depending on experience and skills
- Grade 12; Degree/Diploma in a related field.
- At least 3 years experience within the automotive/manufacturing industry; in a similar position
- Auditing techniques
- Quality Management System experience;
- Knowledge and experience of ISO standards
- Knowledge and experience in FMEA control plans
- Excellent communication in English
- Supervisory: 1 to 2 years; quality management or quality assurance: 3 to 4 years
- Good knowledge and understanding of the development & manufacture of vehicle components;
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s quality management systems;
- Control the development and maintenance of quality Assurance programs;
- Performing various necessary quality and process control related duties;
- Ensuring quality conformance to specifications, designs and customer requirements;
- Provide advice and implement various Quality assurance and control measures;
- Site activity inspections of tasks performed as and when required;
- Progress reporting of project and quality management;
- Perform regular reviews of the systems and procedures and report deviations to management
- Monitor compliance;
- Implement and maintain streamline system procedures;
- Control, supervise and development of subordinates as well as the execution and effectiveness of their duties.
- Be flexible and contribute to the success of the team;
- Ensure continuous improvement;
- Drive strategic vision and efficient Quality Assurance processes;
- Primary executor of quality and service excellence in addition to business process improvements that enhance the customer experience;
- Understand business goals, identify performance gaps, and recommend solutions;
- Provide expertise to the Quality team to accomplish service quality objectives;
- Upgrading and maintenance of documentation;
- Environmental and housekeeping responsibilities;
- Conducting in-house training where required according to the training schedule;
- Ensure corrective and preventive actions are carried out throughout the company;
- Conducting internal quality and safety audits as required;
- Carry out investigations to establish corrective & preventive actions on any non-conformances;
- Developing product specifications;
- Develop and recommend test procedures for products and assembled vehicle;
- Train Employees on SOP’S (standard operating procedures) and ensure accuracy and effectiveness thereof;
- Direct and advise personnel in special test procedures to analyze components;
- Maintain thorough knowledge of new applicable technology development and process;
- Development and Implements Quality assurance process improvements;
- Implement and follow-up on corrective actions;
- Create and Co-ordinate quality awareness initiatives;
- Implement the necessary quality reporting admin activities as well as record keeping thereof.
- Conduct process audit as well as compliance audits as &when required as well as maintain a audit schedule.
- Adhoc function within the ambit of the job.
- This position reports to: Quality Manager
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.