Graduate In Training - Quality
- Ad Placed : 29 Jan 2020 14:50:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client a leading global company, is seeking to employ a Graduate in training in their Quality Department. Ideally suited to a Industrial Engineering student wanting to complete P1 and P2 or an Industrial Engineering graduate.
Data Analysis & Reporting:
- Ensure all graphs are up to date with the latest week's information for out of season (Spraying, Non-conformances, Downtime)
- Ensure all graphs are up to date with the latest week's information for in season (Farm QC, Cull, Final QC, QMS, Weight, Pest monitoring, Audits)
- Capturing the weekly in and out of season farming activities report with the newest graphs.
- Analysis of the reporting data, root cause analysis and corrective action were required.
- In and out of season reporting on BI for quality assurance.
- In and out of season reporting on BI for quality control.
Meetings (All Year):
- Attend departmental meetings, minute meeting discussions and distribution of minutes.
- Capturing of arrival reports.
- Gather of data in order to perform root cause analysis.
- Perform root cause analysis on valid claims.
- Implement corrective action as required.
- Reporting to management in order to supply feedback to clients. (Including grower reports)
Continual Improvement (All Year):
- Participate in kaizen projects.
- Savia gap analysis and implementation.
- Perform process verification audits in packhouses as per annual schedule.
- Manage the budget tracker.
- Manage the quality management system documents. (Numbering, upload, distribution ect)
- Assist quality control when required with tasks on farms and pack houses.
The criteria and requirements are as follows:
- Industrial Engineering student wanting to complete P1 and P2
- Or an Industrial Engineering graduate.
- The position will be based in Port Elizabeth. The candidate may be required to travel to Addo occasionally, but transport will be provided for this.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.